All pre booked groups of 10 or more receive a guided tour at no extra cost. Tours last for approximately one hour and are led by an experienced member of the Education Team, who will present all aspects of the Butterfly Farm in an engaging and educational manner. Chose from either a 'Meet the Mini-Beasts' or 'Discover the Maya' tour.
Education Packs and Risk assessment are availible to download below:
- Complimentary familiarisation visit for up to two teachers.
- One teacher free for every 10 children.
- Free guided tour to pre booked groups of 10+.
- All tours include a Meet the Mini-Beast Handling session.
- Key stage 1 and 2 National Curriculum subjects covered.
- Risk assessment & Education packs are available to download below.
- Tours are tailored to meet the needs of your group.
- Expert and knowledgeable guides.
- Pullout lockers available to schools for jackets, jumpers, packed lunches etc.
- Onsite toilets including baby change and disabled.
- Outdoor wildflower garden with seating and picnic blankets.
- Coach drop off and pick up outside entrance gates
- Please note the Blue Peter Badge discount is not available when booking a school or group.