All pre booked school groups of 10 or more receive a guided tour at no extra cost. Tours last for approximately one hour and are led by an experienced member of the Education Team, who will present all aspects of the Butterfly Farm in an engaging and educational manner. Chose from either a 'Life-cycle of a Butterfly' or 'Discover the Maya' tour.
Education Packs and Risk assessment are availible to download below:
- Complimentary familiarisation visit for up to two teachers, must be pre-booked
- One teacher free for every 10 children.
- Free guided tour to pre booked groups of 10+.
- Meet the Mini-Beast handling sessions are currently unavailable, though there will still be opportunities to see the mini-beasts.
- Key stage 1 and 2 National Curriculum subjects covered.
- Risk assessment & Education packs are available to download below.
- Tours are tailored to meet the needs of your group.
- Expert and knowledgeable guides.
- Pullout lockers available to schools for jackets & jumpers
- Onsite toilets including baby change and disabled.
- Coach drop off and pick up outside entrance gates.
- Please note the Blue Peter Badge discount is not available when booking a school or group.